VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.07.2015 ~ 01.25.2015 Finished
- Surak-ri, Beolgok-myeon, Nonsan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 논산시 벌곡면 수락리
- Surak Valley in Nonsan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-746-5663
- Sponsors / Management
- Nonsan-si, Beolgok-myeon /
- Daedunsan Mountain Surak Valley Ice
Festival offers a wide range of memorable winter activities including mini-bobsledding, ice
sledding, traditional sledding, an igloo play area, traditional Korean winter
activities area, playground with snow, ice slide, igloo cafe, outdoor food
market. The festival will also include ice sculptures, snow
sculptures, and photo zones.
- Performance Times
- Jan 7 (Wed)ㅡ25
- Weekdays: 10:00 - 17:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Fees to admission and tickets for hands-on programs are subject to change. Please refer detailed information from the official website before visiting.
- Age Limit
- Visitors of all ages welcome
- From Central City Terminal, take an express bus bound for Nonsan Bus Terminal.
From the bus terminal, turn right and walk for 100m to take Bus 304, and then
get off at Surak-ri Bus Stop (31 bus stops).
The valley is located on the right within 480m from the bus stop on foot.
- http://tour.nonsan.go.kr (Korean)