VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 12.23.2015 ~ 02.09.2016 Finished
- 2381, Hwadong-ro, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 포천시 이동면 화동로 2381 (이동면)
- Baegun Valley of Tourism Complex in Pocheon-si
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-535-7242
- Sponsors / Management
- Dongjangkun Festival Organizing Committee / Pocheon-si, Doridol Local Promotion Center Inc.
- Pocheon Baegun Valley Dongjanggun Festival is full of hands-on events for family visitors. It is held at a convenient location as it is only about 1 hour away from Seoul, Incheon and Gyeonggi-do. Nearby attractions include Ildong Oncheon (Korean hot spring) District, Sanjeong Lake and the Pocheon Art Vallery, which makes it a perfect winter destination this festival.
※ Due to the abnormally warm temperature seen during the festival period, the event or some program may not be available and are subject to cancelation depending on the circumstance. Therefore, visitors are recommended to check the up-to-date information before visiting from the official website or by calling.
- Performance Times
- Hands-on programs 10:00-17:30 / Sighting programs 10:00-21:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Integrated Ticket for Individuals: Weekdays 19,500 won / Weekends 23,500 won
(Includes admission to any 2 of the activities: snow sledding in valley, ice sledding, ice castle, ice sledding, traditional paengi (top) or kids park)
Dongjanggun BIG4: 12,000 won-18,000 won (admission to 4 activities)
Dongjanggun BIG3: 10,000 won-16,000 won (admission to 3 activities)
Ice castle playground: 5,000 won
Ice tube sledding in Valley: 8,000 won
Kids park: 8,000 won
Ice sliding: 5,000 won
Campfire experience: 5,000 won
Traditional ice sledding: 2,000 won
Traditional top spinning: 3,500 won
Other hands-on activities: 5,000 won
Making seokchaehwa (painting with colorful sand): 5,000 won
Paper-kite making experience: 5,000 won
(*Additional inquiry required for groups of 10 people or more)
- Program Details
- - Hands-on Program: ice sleigh, traditional sleigh, ice sledding, ice castle, Kids park, traditional paengi (top), snowman making, campfire experience
- Sightseeing: Exhibits on ice tree, ice sculpture and snow sculpture
- Food: Local food, outdoor barbeque party, others
- Subsidiary events: Making activities for kids, etc.
- How to Particpate
- Nighttime Admission: Until 22:00 every Saturday
- Age Limit
- Visitors of all ages welcome
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an express bus bound for Baegun-dong. (Travel time: approx. 1 hour 30 minutes)