- * Programs may be cancelled due to adverse weather. Please refer to the official website for more details.
- 01.04.2020 ~ 02.02.2020 Finished
- 2381, Hwadong-ro, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 포천시 이동면 화동로 2381
- Area of Doridol Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-535-7242
- Sponsors / Management
- Pocheon-si, Doridol Local Promotion Center Inc. / Festival Organizing Committee
- The Pocheon Baegungyegok Valley Dongjanggun Festival is held in the area of Doridol Village, famous for I-dong galbi (ribs) and I-dong makgeolli (rice wine). During the festival, visitors can enjoy a vareity of tasty foods and fun hands-on winter experiences. Popular programs include ice fishing and sledding.
- - Themed food town
- Ice Land & Snow Land
- Winter foods
- Ice fishing
- Snow sledding
- Traditional games
* Programs and schedule subject to change
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free admission (* Refer to official website for program fees)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an express bus bound for Baekun-dong.
- www.dongjangkun.co.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.