- 12.29.2018 ~ 02.10.2019 Finished
- 214, Baraebong-gil, Namwon-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 남원시 운봉읍 바래봉길 214 (운봉읍)
- Area of Baraebong Peak
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-635-0301
- Sponsors / Management
- Unbong Aehyang Committee / Unbong Aehyang Committee
- Jirisan Namwon Baraebong Snowflake Festival is held for around 50 days in the area of Herb Valley and Baraebong Peak in Namwon-si, Jeollabuk-do. Organized by Unbong Aehyanghoe and Unbong-eup, the festival features a variety of winter activities including ice and snow sledding, snowman making, snowball fights and a kite-flying contest. Unbong Herb Valley boasts spectacular snow-covered fields due to its high altitude that keeps the snow from melting. Visitors can also have some baked sweet potatoes while taking a break from the activities.
- - Snow sledding
- Snow mountain climbing
- Herb-craft making class
- Kite flying
- Snowball fight
- Snow sculpture exhibition
- Cooking sweet potatoes
- Performance Times
* Festival dates subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Central City Terminal, take an express bus bound for Namwon Express Bus Terminal.
Take a train from Seoul Station or Yongsan Station to Namwon Station.
Approx. 30min from Namwon Express Bus Terminal.
Approx. 35min from Namwon Station.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.