VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 11.26.2016 ~ 01.08.2017 Finished
- 88, Gwangbok-ro, Jung-gu, Busan
부산광역시 중구 광복로 88 (광복동1가)
- Car-free area of Gwangbok-ro, Jung-gu, Busan
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-256-1225
Busan Christmas Tree Festival, Busan's annual winter event, will be held in the Gwangbok-ro
area of the Jung-gu District in Busan.
To add a more festive atmosphere, there will be concerts, a tree of wishes,
street performances, collecting love coins, a photo and video contest, and many
- [Stage event]
- Daily concert, collaboration-concert, Christmas music concert
[Citizen’s participation event]
- Carol song contest, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Additional Events
- - Wish tree for the New Year
- Merry Christmas time (scene of snow)
- Auction event
- Discount event of Gwangbok-ro sellers
- Age Limit
- No age limit
Nampo Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
Walk ahead for about 165m and take a right at Gudeok-ro.
Take a left at the 2nd alley, continue for about 71m and turn right at the first alley.
straight for 67m until you see the Gwangbok-ro area.
Take Bus 8, 15, 17, 26, 27, 30, 41, 58-1, 61, 70, 71, 103, 113, 126, 134, 139, or 1003 and get off at Nampo Station.
- bctf.kr (Korean only)