VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 11.28.2015 ~ 01.03.2016 Finished
- 1, Gwangbokjungang-ro, Jung-gu, Busan
부산광역시 중구 광복중앙로 1 (창선동1가)
- Car-free area of Gwangbok-ro, Jung-gu, Busan
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-256-1225
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan Christmas Tree Festival Organizing Committee / Culture forum in Gwangbok-dong, Busan
Busan Christmas Tree Festival, Busan's annual winter event, will be held in the Gwangbok-ro
area of the Jung-gu District in Busan.
To add a more festive atmosphere, there will be concerts, a tree of wishes,
street performances, collecting love coins, a photo and video contest, and many
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- No age limit
Nampo Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
Walk ahead for about 165m and take a right at Gudeok-ro.
Take a left at the 2nd alley, continue for about 71m and turn right at the first alley.
straight for 67m until you see the Gwangbok-ro area.
Take Bus 8, 15, 17, 26, 27, 30, 41, 58-1, 61, 70, 71, 103, 113, 126, 134, 139, or 1003 and get off at Nampo Station.
- bctf.kr (Korean only)