- 10.26.2018 ~ 10.28.2018
- 7, Silleuksa-gil, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 여주시 신륵사길 7 (천송동)
- Silleuksa Temple Resort area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-887-3716, 3718
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeoju-si / Sejong Culture Foundation
- Yeoju Ogok Naru Festival takes place in the area around Silleuksa Temple Resort. This festival is a great place for visitors to see Yeoju's argricultural and local products, such as rice, sweet potatos, peanuts and fruits.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Program Details
- - Naruteo: Traditional Korean Culture Namhangang River Festival
- Narumadang: Madanggeuk (play), magic performance, etc.
- Narukke: Resting area to enjoy the riverside view
- Animal farm: Animal experience area
- Ogok Market: Agricultural specialty product market
- Folk Madang: Traditional Folk Experience Program
- Janchi Madang: Food street
- Sweet Potato Field: Harvesting sweet potatoes and eating grilled sweet potatoes
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Yeoju.
Take Bus No. 991, 993, or 992-1 from the bus stop in front of the post
Get off at Silleuksa Temple Bus Stop
Approx. 10min from Yeoju Bus Terminal.
- yjfestival.or.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.