VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.27.2017 ~ 10.29.2017
- 7, Silleuksa-gil, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 여주시 신륵사길 7 (천송동)
- Silleuksa Temple Resort area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-887-3716, 3718
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeoju Ogok Naru Festival Organizing Committee / Yeoju-si
- The Silleuksa Temple Resort area hosts the Yeoju Ogok Naru Festival. This festival is a
place for visitors to see Yeoju's argricultural and local products, such
as rice, sweet potatos, peanuts and fruits.
- - Naruteo: Traditional Korean Culture Namhangang River Festival
- Narumadang: Madanggeuk (play), magic performance, etc.
- Narukke: Resting area to enjoy the riverside view
- Animal farm: Animal experience area
- Ogok Market: Agricultural specialty product market
- Folk Madang: Traditional Folk Experience Program
- Janchi Madang: Food street
- Sweet Potato Field: Harvesting sweet potatoes and eating grilled sweet potatoes
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Additional Events
- - Ssangyong Tug-of-war
- Water Fireworks
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Yeoju (여주).
- Seoul Express Bus Terminal: schedule 06:30-22:00, at 30min intervals
- Dong Seoul Bus Terminal schedule: 06:30-22:30, at 30min intervals
(Subject to change)
Come out of Yeoju Bus Terminal and walk to the right for about 100
m, then take Bus 991, 993, or 992-1 from the bus stop in front of the post
Get off at the Silleuksa Temple (신륵사) Bus Stop (5 stops, about 10-15 minutes).
Or, take a taxi to the venue from the bus terminal.
(3.5 km / the taxi fare will cost around 5,000 won / 9-12 min)