- 10.27.2018 ~ 11.04.2018
- 3485-17, Geojenamseo-ro, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 거제시 거제면 거제남서로 3485-17
- Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-639-6443
- Sponsors / Management
- Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex /
- Geoje Island Flower Festival will be held at the Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex in Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do. The festival will take on a culture and art theme with autumn flowers. Main events include a chrysanthemum display, Healing Herb Land, autumn flower sculpture exhibition, themed flower hills, chrysanthemum items, test room of greenhouse, flowering tree examining office, warm region orchard, and more.
- [Main event]
Main hall: Ocean of Flowers, Healing Herb Island, Insect Exhibition, etc.
Feast of Autumn Flowers: Autumn flower sculpture exhibition, themed flower hill, Sunflower Maze, etc.
Agricultural Technology Promotion Hall: Wild flower green house, flowering tree examination room, warm region orchard, etc.
Band performance, Nanta, folk songs, kite flying, dance, magic show, dance performance, etc.
Insect activities, arts and craft, quilt making, folk games
[Exhibition & Sale]
Exhibition: Eco-friendly agriculture, potted plants, photo exhbition, Korean arts, Western arts, farming equipments, etc.
Sale: Local produce, traditional food, food truck, etc.
Potted chrysanthemum contest, KNN Employee Band Festival, Youth Let's Rock Concert
Traditional Folk Arts, participation events, etc.
- Performance Times
* Last admission is 1 hour before closing.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- General admission: 3,000 won
Teenagers & children: 2,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 09:00-18:00 (* Last admission is one hour before closing.)
- Discount Information
- Discount: Groups (30 people or more)
Free admission: Infants, senior citizens
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages
From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take an express bus bound for Gohyeon Bus Terminal.
(first bus 6:40 / last bus 24:00 / runs 21 times a day / travel time: 4
hr and 20 min)
From the bus stop, we suggest taking a taxi to the venue.
km away / the taxi fare will cost around 12,300 won)
A free shuttle bus
will run from Gohyeon Terminal to the festival venue.
(October 2-3, 8-10)
Gohyeon Terminal 08:00-17:00 / runs every 30 minutes except for 12:00
Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex 08:30-17:30 / runs every 30 minutes except for 12:30
- www.geoje.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.