VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.28.2017 ~ 11.05.2017 Finished
- 3577, Geojenamseo-ro, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 거제시 거제면 거제남서로 3577
- Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-639-6441
- Sponsors / Management
- Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex /
- Geoje Island Flower Festival will be held at the Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex in Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do. The festival will take on a culture and art theme with autumn flowers. Main events include a chrysanthemum display, Healing Herb Land, autumn flower sculpture exhibition, themed flower hills, chrysanthemum items, test room of greenhouse, flowering tree examining office, warm region orchard, and more.
- [Main event]
- Main hall: Exhibitions for chrysanthemum sculptures, healing herb land
- Feast of autumn flower: Autumn flower sculpture exhibition, items made with chrysanthemums, themed flower hill, etc.
- Promotion of agricultural technology: Test room of green house, flowering tree examination room, warm region orchard, etc.
- Madangnori (traditional Korean outdoor performances)
(traditional Korean music performed by farmers), folk song
- Rock concert
- acoustic guitar
- Making handicraft
- Folk experience
[Exhibition & Sale]
Exhibition: potted chrysanthemum, wild flowers, handicraft, flower
arrangement, Korean painting, etc.
Sale: agricultural and specialty products, traditional food, etc.
- Potted chrysanthemum contest
- Participatory event for people
- Traditional folk art festival
- Performance Times
* Last admission is 1 hour before closing.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- * Adults (ages 19-65)
Individual 3,000 won / Group 2,000 won
* Teens & children (elementary school students to high school students)
Individual 2,000 won / Group 1,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 09:00-18:00 (* Last admission is one hour before closing.)
- Discount Information
- Geoje residents
- Individuals (ages 19-65) 2,000 won / Groups 1,000 won
- Teenagers & Children (elementary school to high school) 1,000 won / Groups 500 won
- Eligible for visitors holding documents of proof
- Men of national merits, multi-child family, group leader (for groups under 19 years old)
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages
From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take an express bus bound for Gohyeon Bus Terminal.
(first bus 6:40 / last bus 24:00 / runs 21 times a day / travel time: 4
hr and 20 min)
From the bus stop, we suggest taking a taxi to the venue.
km away / the taxi fare will cost around 12,300 won)
A free shuttle bus
will run from Gohyeon Terminal to the festival venue.
(October 2-3, 8-10)
Gohyeon Terminal 08:00-17:00 / runs every 30 minutes except for 12:00
Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex 08:30-17:30 / runs every 30 minutes except for 12:30