VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.31.2015 ~ 11.08.2015 Finished
- 3577, Geojenamseo-ro, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 거제시 거제면 거제남서로 3577 (거제면)
- Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-639-6421~5
- Sponsors / Management
- Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex /
Geoje Island Flower Festival will be held at the Geoje-si Agriculture Development
Complex in Geoje-myeon, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do.
The festival will take on a culture and art theme with autumn flowers and insect
displays, including around 100 chrysanthemum sculptures and 150 varieties of chrysanthemum. During the festival, there will be a range of programs such as cultural performances, hands-on activities, markets, contests and special events.
- [Main event]
Main hall: exhibitions of insects, insect ecology hall
- A feast of atumn flowers: exhibitions for chrysanthemum sculptures, items made with chrysanthemum
of agricultural technology
- Madangnori (traditional Korean outdoor performances)
(traditional Korean music performed by farmers), folk song
(a mask dance)
- Rock concert
- Making handicraft
- Picking chrysanthemum
[Exhibition & Sale]
Exhibition: potted chrysanthemum, wild flowers, handicraft, flower
arrangement, Korean painting, etc.
Sale: argricultural and specialty products, traditional food, etc.
- Photo contest
- Potted chrysanthemum contest
- Participatory event for people
- Children's playground
- Performance Times
* Last admission is 1 hour before closing.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- * Adults
(ages 19-65): Individual 3,000
won / Group 2,000 won
* Teens & children (ages 6-18): Individual 2,000
won / Group 1,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 09:00-18:00 (* Last admission is one hour before closing.)
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages
From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take an express bus bound for Gohyeon Bus Terminal.
(first bus 6:40 / last bus 24:00 / runs 21 times a day / travel time: 4
hr and 20 min)
From the bus stop, we suggest taking a taxi to the venue.
km away / the taxi fare will cost around 12,300 won)
A free shuttle bus
will run from Gohyeon Terminal to the festival venue.
(October 2-3, 8-10)
Gohyeon Terminal 08:00-17:00 / runs every 30 minutes except for 12:00
Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex 08:30-17:30 / runs every 30 minutes except for 12:30
- http://flower.geoje.go.kr (Korean only)