VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.29.2017 ~ 10.01.2017 Finished
- 47, Yeonho-ro, Uljin-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 울진군 울진읍 연호로 47
- Wangpicheon Expo Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-789-5485~6
- Sponsors / Management
- Uljin-gun / Uljin-gun National Forestry Cooperative Federation
- Uljin’s pine mushrooms have a deep, strong flavor and hard texture as they grow in high quality soil from Geumgangsong Forest. Also, it has the best quality as well as the highest production amount through the nation. It was recorded in "Donguibogam: Principles and Practice of Eastern Medicine" that Songi (pine mushroom) has no toxicity thanks to the pine tree and it has a sweet taste with deep flavor, making it regarded as the most excellent mushroom. Not only its unique taste and scent, but it is also healthy and a diet food thanks to its rate of high protein and low calorie content.
Uljin as an Eco-friendly district with clean nature introduces premium pine mushrooms. The festival offers varied things to see, enjoy, and eat, themed on Geumgangsong pine mushrooms grown in Geumgangsong Forest.
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Uljin Bus Terminal.
Exit the terminal, cross the road tand take a local bus (Ulsin-Dongjeong (Sanpo)) and get off at Susan Bus Stop. (2 bus stops)
From the bus stop, walk for 833 m and turn left at Susan Crossing.
The venue will be on your left.