VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.18.2015 ~ 11.01.2015 Finished
- Mungok 3-ri, Nam-myeon, Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
강원 정선군 남면 문곡3리
- Mindungsan Mountain area, Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1544-9053
- Sponsors / Management
- Mindungsan Eulalia Festival Organizing Committee /
- The Mindungsan Eulalia Festival takes place in
the Mindungsan Mountain area.
Some of the events held include weekend mountain climbing, talent contests, Arirang singing contests, eulalia music concerts, a
Mindungsan Gate ball competition and eulalia photo exhibition. Hands-on programs
at the festival include a local food program, post card sending, mountain
horseback riding and much more!
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- Take a train from Cheongnyangni Station to Mindungsan Station (Mugunghwa Line). For train schedules and reservations, go to www.letskorail.com.
- Exit Mindungsan Station and follow Mureung1-ro Street (무릉1로) for about 1.5km (or take a cab) to reach Jeungsan Elementary School (증산초등학교) where the trail going up to the mountain starts.
- From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus heading to Jeungsan (travel time: 4hr 20min / departs at 18:01).
- From the bus stop, follow Mureung1-ro Street (무릉1로) for about 1.5km (or take a cab) to reach Jeungsan Elementary School (증산초등학교) where the trail going up to the mountain starts.
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)