- 09.20.2019 ~ 10.06.2019 Finished
- 7, Jikjeon 1-gil, Hadong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 하동군 북천면 직전1길 7
- Area of Jikjeon-ri, Bukcheon-myeon, Hadong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-10-8456-8987
- Sponsors / Management
- Hadong Bukcheon Buckwheat Cooperative Unit /
- Hadong Bukcheon Cosmos and Buckwheat Festival is an experience-based festival held to promote farming tourism by using the local farming landscape in connection with Direct Payment Program for Rural Landscape Preservation. The festival also aims to contribute to the regional economy and farming value. This year’s festival prepares fantastic cosmos and buckwheat flowers to welcome a million visitors to autumn.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate fees may apply to programs)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all age
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take a bus bound for Hadong Intercity Bus Terminal.
Approx. 20 min from Hadong Bus Terminal.
- www.cosmosfestival.co.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.