- 09.22.2017 ~ 10.09.2017 Finished
- 7, Jikjeon 1-gil, Hadong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 하동군 북천면 직전1길 7
- Area of flower complex in Bukcheon-myeon, Hadong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-880-2412,
- Sponsors / Management
- Hadong Bukcheon Buckwheat Cooperative Unit / Bukcheon Buckwheat Cooperative Unit
- Hodong Bukcheon Cosmos and Buckwheat Festival is an experience-based festival held to promote farming tourism by using the local farming landscape in connection with Direct Payment Program for Rural Landscape Preservation. The festival also aims to contribute to the regional economy and farming value. This year’s festival prepares fantastic cosmos and buckwheat flowers to welcome a million visitors to autumn.
- Flower field tour, stage performance, exhibition, hands-on program
- Performance Times
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all age
From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take a bus bound for Hadong Intercity Bus Terminal.
At the terminal, transfer to Hadong-Jingyo Bus and get off at Daedeok (대덕) Bus Stop.
(Operating hour 7:00-14:50 / runs 3 times a day)
From the Daedeok (대덕) Bus Stop, take a Cheonghak-dong-Jinju (Bukcheon) Bus and get off at the Jikjeon (직전) Bus Stop.
(Operating hour 9:20-18:00 / runs 2 times a day)
Walk along the right side road for about 110 m to reach Jikjeon.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.