- 08.30.2019 ~ 09.01.2019 Finished
- 10, Yeollinbada 1-gil, Boryeong-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 보령시 웅천읍 열린바다1길 10 (웅천읍)
- Muchangpo Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-936-3561
- Sponsors / Management
- Boryeong-si, Muchangpo Mystic Sea Road Festival Organizing Committee / Festival Organazing Committee
- Muchangpo Mystic Sea Road Festival is held at Muchangpo Beach in Ungcheon-eup, Boryeong-si. During the festival, the sea splits, creating a 1.5 kilometer division from Muchangpo Beach to Seokdaedo Island. This phenomenon is called the Modern Moses Miracle and happens every year.
Visitors can enjoy a wide range of attractions and hands-on programs such as celebratory performances, fishing with a torch, the Mystic Sea Road torch parade, barehanded fishing, catching manila clams, catching razor shells and many more.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Central City Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Boryeong.
Approx. 20 min from Boryeong Bus Terminal.
- www.muchangpo.or.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.