VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.14.2018 ~ 09.21.2018
- 1909-10, Yeongwol-ro, Yeongwol-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 영월군 영월읍 영월로 1909-10
- DongGang Museum of Photography and nearby outdoor exhibition spaces, Yeongwol Culture & Arts Center, areas of Yeongwol
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-375-4554
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeongwol-gun Gangwon-do / Donggang Photo Village Committee, Yeongwol Cultural Foundation
- DongGang International Photo Festival is an annual event that offers DongGang Photography Award Exhibition. It is comprised of Main Exhibition, DongGang Photography Award Exhibition, International Open Call, Photojournalists Exhibition, Gangwon Province Photographers Exhibition, Yeongwol County Photographers Exhibition, Elementary School Photo Diary Exhibition, Street Installation Exhibition and Workshop (Yeongwol Photo Tour Program, Continuing Education Exhibition, Artist Talk, Elementary Students Workshop).
Visitors can enjoy 10 exhibitions and workshops during the festival period from mid-June to mid-September.
- Main Exhibition
- DongGang Photography Award Exhibition
- International Open Call
- Photojournalists Exhibition
- Gangwon Province Photographers Exhibition
- Yeongwol County Photographers Exhibition
- Elementary School Photo Diary Exhibition
- Street Installation Exhibition
- Yeongwol Photo Tour Program
- Continuing Education Exhibition
- Artist Talk
- Elementary Students Workshop
- Performance Times
- June 14 - September 21, 2018 (Opening June 22, 2018) / 09:00-18:00 (Last admission & ticketing at 17:30)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals: Adults 2,000 won / Teenagers 1,500 won / Children 1,000 won
Groups (20 people or more): Adults 1,500 won / Teenagers 1,000 won / Children 800 won
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Seoul Express Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Yeongwol Bus Terminal.
Take a taxi from Yeongwol Bus Terminal to Donggang Museum of Photography (approx. 5 min).
- www.dgphotofestival.com (Korean only)