- 07.10.2020 ~ 09.27.2020
- 1909-10, Yeongwol-ro, Yeongwol-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 영월군 영월읍 영월로 1909-10
- DongGang Museum of Photography and nearby outdoor exhibition spaces, Yeongwol Culture & Arts Center, areas of Yeongwol
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-375-4554
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeongwol-gun, Gangwon-do / Donggang Photo Village Committee, Yeongwol Cultural Foundation
- Donggang International Photo Festival is an annual event that showcases outstanding photography based on traditions and dignity. It is comprised of Main Exhibition, DongGang Photography Award Exhibition, International Open Call, Photojournalists Exhibition, Gangwon Province Photographers Exhibition, Yeongwol County Photographers Exhibition, Elementary School Photo Diary Exhibition, Street Installation Exhibition and Workshop (Yeongwol Photo Tour Program, Continuing Education Exhibition, Artist Talk, Elementary Students Workshop).
Visitors can enjoy ten exhibitions and workshops during the festival period from early-July to late-September.
- - Exhibitions
* Programs and schedule subject to change
- Performance Times
* Last admission is 30 minutes before closing
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals: Adults 3,000 won / Teenagers 1,500 won / Children 1,000 won
Groups (20 people or more): Adults 2,000 won / Teenagers 1,000 won / Children 800 won
* Free admission: Preschoolers, senior citizens (ages 65 & older)
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 2 hrs
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take a bus to Yeongwol Bus Terminal.
Approx. 5 min from Yeongwol Bus Terminal to Donggang Museum of Photography
- www.dgphotofestival.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.