VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 07.24.2015 ~ 10.04.2015 Finished
- 1909-10, Yeongwol-ro, Yeongwol-eup, Yeongwol-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 영월군 영월읍 영월로 1909-10 (영월읍)
- Yeongwol / Dong Gang Museum of Photography, outdoor exhibition area around Yeongwol
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-6080-7178
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeongwol-gun Gangwon-do / Donggang Village of Photography Management Committee
- The annual Dong Gang International Photo Festival, which began in 2002, is held in and around Dong Gang Museum of Photography in Yeongwol-gun, Gangwon-do Province. This festival showcases various themes of photo exhibitions to cater to visitors’ diversified tastes and interests. Along with the regular programs, the festival will also offer educational programs. The Dong Gang Photography Workshop will feature quality lectures by some of the most photographers and theorists from home and abroad such as an open lecture from renowned photographers. The workshop will provide exciting opportunities for the general public, as well as professional photographers.
- Donggang Photography Award Exhibition
- Special exhibition
- Street Installation Exhibition
- Gangwon Province Photographers' Invitational Exhibition
- Yeongwol County Photographers' Invitational Exhibition
- Continuing Education Exhibition
- Photo Diary Competition for National Elementary School Students
- Donggang Photography Workshop
- Age Limit
- From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take a bus to
Yeongwol Bus Terminal.
Travel time: 2 hr
From Yeongwol Bus Terminal,
take a taxi to Donggang Museum of Photography.
Travel time: 5 min