- 05.22.2019 ~ 05.26.2019 Finished
- 377, Nambusunhwando-ro, Nam-gu, Ulsan
울산광역시 남구 남부순환도로 377 (옥동)
- Areas of Ulsan Grand Park Rose Garden & South Gate Plaza
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-52-716-5007,
- Sponsors / Management
- Ulsan Metropolitan City, SK Ulsan Complex / Ulsan Metropolitan City, SK Ulsan Complex
- Ulsan Grand Park Rose Festival has been held since 2005 and has on exhibit about 3 million roses in a vast rose garden (44,737㎡). In particular, premium rose species are widely planted. The festival offers diverse views of beautiful roses from themed gardens such as Cupid Garden, Venus Garden, and Rose Hills. Upon entering the rose garden, visitors can see many birds and animals.
- Opening ceremony, rose parade, performances, exhibitions, etc.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- [Ulsan Grand Park Zoo]
Adults 2,000 won / Teenagers 1,000 won / Children 500 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Gangnam Express Bus Terminal to Ulsan Express Bus Terminal.
Get off at Ulsan Grand Park South Gate Bus Stop.
Bus No. 106 or 453.
- ulsanrosefestival.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.