- 05.25.2018 ~ 05.27.2018 Finished
- 166, Seodun-ro, Gwonseon-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 수원시 권선구 서둔로 166
- Gyeonggi Sangsang Campus
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-290-3572,
- Sponsors / Management
- Suwon-si / Suwon Culture Foundation
- The annual Suwon Theatre Festival offers various entertaining performances set before the background of UNESCO World Heritage Site Hwaseong Fortress. The festival is a major performing arts event of Korea and has earned much recognition over the many years since it was first established in 1996.
- Domestic & Invited Overseas Groups, University Theatre Festival, Citizens' Play Festival
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
Suwon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, Bundang Line), Exit 4.
Get off at Hwaseong Haenggung Bus Stop.
Bus No. 7-2, 60, 660, 700-2, or 1007
- stf.swcf.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanse, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.