- 10.08.2020 ~ 10.11.2020
- 68, Samhak-ro 92beon-gil, Mokpo-si, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 목포시 삼학로92번길 68
- Area of Mokpohang Port & Samhakdo Island
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-270-8441
- Sponsors / Management
- Mokpo-si / Mokpo Festival Organization Committee
- Since Mokpo opened its port in 1897, it has played an important role in trading and as a transportation hub, helping the city to become the top third port city and top sixth city overall in the nation. To this day, it is the central city of the southwest coast and has various ocean cultures as well as modern history. Mokpo Port Festival is held to preserve and promote the forgotten ocean culture. Also, diverse programs such as Pasi Market, featuring abundant fishery products, a ritual for a big catch of fish, Gilnori (Street Parade), and other romantic events are prepared for all visitors to enjoy.
- - Pasi Market Zone
- Pasi Exhibition Zone
- Pasi Experience Zone
* Programs and schedule subject to change
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take a express bus bound for Mokpo.
From Mokpo Intercity Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 200 and get off at DongMyeong-dong intersection bus stop.
Walk for about 500m (approx 9min) along Samhak-ro Street until you reach Samhakdo.
- www.mokpo.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.