VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.06.2016 ~ 05.08.2016 Finished
- 655, Yongmunsan-ro, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 양평군 용문면 용문산로 655 (용문면)
- Tourist Complex, Yongmun Station, and nearby areas.
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-770-2096
- Sponsors / Management
- Yangpyeong Yongmunsan Wild Herbs and Vegetables and Korean Beef Festival Committee /
- Yangpyung Festival Yangpyung Yongmunsan wild plants Festival will be held with the theme of crystal clear water. The wild Plants from Yongmunsan Mountain that used to be served in the meal for kings will boast its taste and flavors that surely captures the eyes of visitors. The dark clear green of Youngmunsan Moutain is also a great sight not to be missed.
Picking wild plants, Wild plants Promotion rooms, and a variety of dining experiences that includes the wild plants and Exhibition will operate using wild plants.
With the slogan "The best healthy festival in Korea, Culture and Art performances and 'Healing wild vegetables yard' will be delightful experiences for visitors.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
Yongmun Station (Gyeonggi Subway Jungang Line), Exit 1.
- Go straight for 150m and then turn left at the first intersection (there is a blue street sign that
says Yongmun Bus Terminal, 용문버스터미널).
- Go straight 100m and then take Bus 7-1 at the Youngmun Bus Terminal (in front of "Golden Valley, 골든밸리) jewelry shop).
- Get off at Damun 1-ri Bridge (다문1리다리앞) bus stop (3 stops).