VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.04.2018 ~ 05.13.2018
- 656, Yongmunsan-ro, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 양평군 용문면 용문산로 656
- Session 1: Yongmunsan Tourism Complex
Session 2: Yongmun Station
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-770-2096
- Sponsors / Management
- Yangyang-gun / Yangpyeong-gun Festival Promotion Committee
- Yangpyeong Yongmunsan Wild Plants Festival is held in the Yangpyeong area, famous for clean water and grand mountains. Wild herbs and vegetables harvested from Yongmunsan Mountain were recorded in Donggukyeojiji (Historical Records of the mid-Joseon Dynasty) as being presented to the king as the best in the nation.
- - Wild plant sales & promotion
- Eco-friendly agricultural and specialty product sales & promotion
- Bandit & wild plants catcher experience
- Performance Times
- Session 1: May 4-6
Session 2: May 11-13
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Additional Events
- Cultural art performance, puppet show
- Program Details
- Wild plant market, agricultural specialty product market, exhibition, wild plant flower garden, wild plants art market, cultural art performance, healing experience
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
Yongmun Station (Seoul Subway Gyeongui-Jungang Line), Exit 1.
From Yongmun Station, take Bus No. 7-4.
Get off at Yongmunsa Bus Stop.
- ypsannamul.co.kr (Korean only)