VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.28.2017 ~ 05.07.2017
- 655, Yongmunsan-ro, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 양평군 용문면 용문산로 656
- Session 1: Yongmunsan Tourism Complex
Session 2: Yongmun Station
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-770-2096
- Sponsors / Management
- Yangyang-gun / Yongmunsan Wild Herbs and Vegetables Festival Committee
- Yangpyeong Yongmunsan Wild Plants Festival is held in the Yangpyeong area, famous for clean water and deep mountains. Yangpyeong’s wild plants in Yongmunsan Mountain were recorded in Donggukyeojiji (historical records of the mid-Joseon Dynasty) as being presented to the king as the best in the nation.
- - Wild plant sales & promotion
- Eco-friendly agricultural and specialty product sales & promotion
- Bandit & wild plants catcher experience
- Performance Times
- Session 1: April 28-30
Session 2: May 5-7
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Additional Events
- Cultural art performance, puppet show
- Program Details
- Wild plant market, agricultural specialty product market, exhibition, wild plant flower garden, wild plants art market, cultural art performance, healing experience
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
Yongmun Station (Gyeonggi Subway Jungang Line), Exit 1.
- Go straight for 150m and then turn left at the first intersection (there is a blue street sign that
says Yongmun Bus Terminal, 용문버스터미널).
- Go straight 100m and then take Bus 7-1 at the Youngmun Bus Terminal (in front of "Golden Valley, 골든밸리) jewelry shop).
- Get off at Damun 1-ri Bridge (다문1리다리앞) bus stop (3 stops).