VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.26.2017 ~ 05.28.2017
- 27, Ipo-ro, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 여주시 금사면 이포로 27
- Geumsa Park (금사근린공원) and surrounding areas
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info:
Yeoju Geumsa Oriental Melon Festival Committee
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeoju Geumsa Oriental Melon Festival Committee / Yeoju Geumsa Oriental Melon Festival Organizing Committee
- During late May every year, Yeoju Geumsa Oriental Melon Festival is held in the vicinity of Geumsa Park. Visitors can sample geumsa oriental melons as well as experience various activities during the festival.
- - Sales event: Oriental melon discount sale, shiitake mushroom sales, local agricultural product sales, food sales, traditional food market, etc.
- Exhibition hall: Historical photo exhibition, traditional onggi pottery exhibition, oriental melon growth exhibition hall, processed foods with oriental melon
- Hands-on program: Opening & closing ceremony, oriental melon speed peeling competition, travel to oriental melon field, oriental melon event, special product sampling, treasure hunt, other events
* Subject to change depending on organizations.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Yangpyeong Station (Gyeongui-Jungang Line), Exit 1.
Walk towards "Country Office Intersection, Yangpeong Station, Nonghyup" bus stop
Take bus 1-2 to Ipo Nonghyup (이포농협) bus stop (23 stops).
- www.chamoi.kr (Korean only)