- 05.25.2018 ~ 05.27.2018 Finished
- 1278, Iyeo-ro, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 여주시 금사면 이여로 1278
- Geumsa Park and surrounding areas
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-887-3891
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeoju Geumsa Korean Melon Festival Committee / Yeoju Geumsa Korean Melon Festival Organizing Committee
- During late May every year, Yeoju Geumsa Korean Melon Festival is held in the vicinity of Geumsa Park. Visitors can sample geumsa Korean melons as well as experience various activities during the festival.
- - Sales event: Korean melon discount sale, shiitake mushroom sales, local agricultural product sales, food sales, traditional food market, etc.
- Exhibition hall: Historical photo exhibition, traditional onggi pottery exhibition, oriental melon growth exhibition hall, processed foods with Korean melon
- Hands-on program: Opening & closing ceremony, Korean melon speed peeling competition, travel to Korean melon field, Korean melon event, special product sampling, treasure hunt, other events
* Subject to change depending on organizations.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Subway+Local Bus]
Yangpyeong Station (Gyeongui-Jungang Line), Exit 1.
Walk towards "Country Office Intersection, Yangpeong Station, Nonghyup" bus stop
Take bus 1-2 to Ipo Nonghyup Bus Stop.
- www.chamoi.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.