VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.01.2016 ~ 05.29.2016 Finished
- San 48-1, Hwajeon-ri, Yongmun-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기 양평군 용문면 화전리 산48-1
- Yangpyeong-gun Rural Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-774-5427, 5431
- Sponsors / Management
- The Council for the Tourism of Yangpyeong-gun / Yangpyeong-gun Rural Village Nadeuri
- Yangpyeong, located in the middle of the Korean peninsula, is surrounded by several mountains including Youngmunsan Mountain and the Namhangang and Bukhangang River.
The Yangpyeong Strawberry Festival is held from February to May. Visitors can pick their own strawberries at the strawberry farms and participate in a variety of activities and programs in the village. Reservation is required.
- Performance Times
- Strawberry Festival Open Event: March 19, 2016 / 10:00-16:00
- Program Details
- - Yangpyeong Rural Village Experience Program (농촌체험마을 체험프로그램)
- Strawberry cooking competition and tasting (number of participants limited)
- How to Particpate
Hands-on program requires advanced-reservation. No on-site registration available.
Strawberry experience: Advanced-reservation required
- Exlusive event for bloggers (Limited to 50 teams)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Yongmun Station (Gyeonggi Subway Jungang Line), Exit 1.
- Go straight 130m and then turn left at the blue street sign for Yongmun Bus Terminal (용문 버스터미널).
- Go 100m and then cross the street to the right.
- In front of the Golden Valley (골든밸리) Store at the Yongmun Bus Terminal take Bus 7-7 (5 stops) or 7-3 (7 stops) to Hwajeon 2-ri Village Center (화전2리마을회관) bus stop.
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)