- * Festival dates subject to change. Please confirm in advance.
- 01.15.2018 ~ 05.31.2018 Finished
- Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
- Yangpyeong-gun Rural Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-774-5427, 5431
- Sponsors / Management
- Tourism Council of Yangpyeong-gun / Yangpyeong-gun Rural Village Nadeuri
- Yangpyeong, located in the middle of the Korean peninsula, is surrounded by several mountains including Yongmunsan Mountain and the Namhangang and Bukhangang Rivers.
Yangpyeong Strawberry Festival is held from January to May. Visitors can pick their own strawberries at the strawberry farms and participate in a variety of activities and programs in the village. Reservation is required.
- - Yangpyeong Rural Tourism Village Expereince
- Strawberry Cooking Contest
- Performance Times
- January 15-May 31, 2018
* Subject to change; make an inquiry before visiting.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Yongmun Station (Gyeongui-Jungang Line), Exit 1.
- Go straight 130m and then turn left at the blue street sign for Yongmun Bus Terminal (용문 버스터미널).
- Go 100m and then cross the street to the right.
- In front of the Golden Valley (골든밸리) Store at the Yongmun Bus Terminal take Bus 7-7 (5 stops) or 7-3 (7 stops) to Hwajeon 2-ri Village Center (화전2리마을회관) bus stop.
- ypnadri.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.