VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 02.09.2015 ~ 05.31.2015 Finished
- San 48-1, Hwajeon-ri, Yongmun-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기 양평군 용문면 화전리 산48-1
- Sumi Village & Strawberry Farm (수미마을과 딸기농장)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-774-5427, 5431
- Sponsors / Management
- The Council for the Tourism of Yangpyeong-gun / Yangpyeong-gun Rural Village Nadeuri
- Yangpyeong, located in the middle of the Korean peninsula, is surrounded by several mountains including Youngmunsan Mountain and the Namhangang and Bukhangang River.
The Yangpyeong Strawberry Festival is held from February to May. Visitors can pick their own strawberries at the
strawberry farms and participate in a variety of activities and programs in the village. Reservation is required.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Starting from 13,000 won and up (varies by program).
- Program Details
- - Yangpyeong Rural Village Experience Program (농촌체험마을 체험프로그램)
- Strawberry cooking competition and tasting (number of participants limited)
- How to Particpate
Official blog for registration: blog.naver.com/yp_nadri
Official website for registration: http://www.ypnadri.com/
- Participants are required to make bank transfer in order
to secure a reservation.
- Account Information: Nonghyup, 301-0774-5431-51,
Yangpyeong Nongchoennadri Communal Association (양평농촌다드리 협동조합)
Fees to each program vary.
- Inquiriess: +82-31-774-5427, 5431 or firstname.lastname@example.org
09:00-17:00 / Basic English communication available)
- Yangpyeong-gun Tourism Information Center
(+82-31-773-5101 / website
(Korean, English, Japanse, Chinese))
- For direction, taking
a taxi to your desitnation is strongly recommended.
* For other language assistance,
call 1330 Korea Travel Hotline (+82-2-1330)
* Please book in advance to participate. No on-site registration available.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Yongmun Station (Gyeonggi Subway Jungang Line), Exit 1.
- Go straight 130m and then turn left at the blue street sign for Yongmun Bus Terminal (용문 버스터미널).
- Go 100m and then cross the street to the right.
- In front of the Golden Valley (골든밸리) Store at the Yongmun Bus Terminal take Bus 7-7 (5 stops) or 7-3 (7 stops) to Hwajeon 2-ri Village Center (화전2리마을회관) bus stop.
- Yangpyeong-gun www.yp21.net
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)