VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- Yeongsanpo-ro, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 나주시 영산포로 (영산동)
- Yeongsanpo Hongeo Street in Naju-si, Jeollanam-do & Dunchi Stadium area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-337-0123
- Yeongsanpo has 600-year history of hongeo (skate fish)
fishing. At Yeongsanpo Skate Festival, sample Yeongsanpo’s unique delicacy, and
walk along fields of canola flowers.
- - Best Hongeo Couple contest
- Hongeo (skate fish) auction
- Yeongsanpo Singing Contest
- Pumba Performance
- OX Quiz
- Performance by invited singer
- Cutting hongeo contest
- Hongeo muchim (seasoned with vegetable) feast
- Nanta performance with saxophone
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages
- From Seoul Central City Terminal, take an intercity bus to Yeongsanpo (영산포).
*Bus schedule (Subject to change): 07:10, 10:05, 12:35, 15:35, 18:35
From Yeongsanpo Bus Terminal, go left and then turn left at Cheong Kwan Jang (정관장) shop.
Go straight for two blocks and then turn left.
Go straight 350m and then turn right at the dead end (Daenggi Hair Salon, 댕기미용실 on the right).
Go straight 350m and turn right before a bridge.
Follow the brown sign for Hongeo Street (홍어의거리) and go straight for 50m.
- yeongsanpo.or.kr (Korean only)