VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.14.2017 ~ 04.16.2017 Finished
- Yeongsanpo-ro, Naju-si, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 나주시 영산포로 (영산동)
- Yeongsanpo Hongeo Street in Naju-si, Jeollanam-do & Dunchi Stadium area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-337-0123
- Yeongsanpo has 600-year history of hongeo (skate fish)
fishing. At Yeongsanpo Skate Festival, visitors can get a taste of Yeongsanpo’s unique delicacy, and walk along fields of canola flowers.
- - Best Hongeo Couple Contest
- Hongeo (skate fish) Auction
- Yeongsanpo Singing Contest
- Pumba Performance
- OX Quiz
- Guest performances
- Hongeo Preparation Contest
- Hongeo Muchim (seasoned with vegetable) Feast
- Nanta performance with saxophone
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- From Seoul Central City Terminal, take an intercity bus to Yeongsanpo Bus Terminal.
From Yeongsanpo Bus Terminal, turn left.
Turn left again into the street at the intersection.
Walk straight for approx. 100m and turn left at the T-intersection.
Walk straight for approx. 350m and then turn right at the T-intersection.
Go straight 350m and turn right before Yeongsangyo Bridge.
Follow the sign for Hongeo Street and walk straight for 50m.
- yeongsanpo.or.kr (Korean only)