VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 113-25 Sutdolgogae-gil, Pyeongchang-eup, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 평창군 평창읍 숫돌고개길 113-25 (평창읍)
- Daeha-ri, Pyeongchang-eup, Pyeongchang-gun
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-10-8797-9024, +82-11-9760-4684 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Deaha-ri residents / Pyeongchang Cirsium Setidens Festival Committee
- Pyeongchang Cirsium Setidens Festival is held every year in May in Sanchae Village, Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do Province. Visitors can pick their own cirsium setidents along with other wild greens on nearby mountains and try various kinds of
food made from wild greens at the festival venue. Other hands-on programs include making rice cakes and catching trout or marsh snails.
- [Opening Ceremony]
- Opening ceremony
- Celebration ceremony
- Singing contest
- Geoseulgapsan Mountain trekking
- Wild green vegetable cuisine tasting
- Catching trout with your bare hands
- Catching marsh snails
- Gondeure tercet (three-line poem) writing contest
- Agricultural specialty product market (direct dealing vendors)
* Program details are subject to change and vary every year.
Find more information on the official webpage.
- Performance Times
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Pyeongchang (평창).
* Bus schedule (subject to change): 07:10 09:35 10:50 13:05 14:15 15:25 16:35 17:45 18:55
From Pyeongchang Bus Terminal, go left (east) for 80 m until the end of the bus terminal building.
There, take a bus bound for Pyeongchang-Jucheon (평창, 주천) bus to Daeha-ri (대하리) bus stop.
* Bus schedule (subject to change): 07:30-18:30, runs 5 times a day.
From the bus stop, continue
in the same direction (east) for 50 m.
Sanchae Village (산채으뜸마을) is up the road on the left.
- sanchae.co.kr (Korean only)