- 04.14.2018 ~ 04.15.2018 Finished
- 482, Sosa-ro, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 부천시 소사로 482
- Azalea Hill, Chunui-dong, Bucheon-si
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-32-625-5382~4
- The Wonmisan Mountain Azalea Festival is held on Azalea Hill. While enjoying the sight of azalea flowers, visitors can participate in various hands-on programs and events.
- - Performance: Bucheon Philharmonic Orchestra, bubble show, band performance, singing contest, etc.
- Special program: Spring chorus
- Opening ceremony
- Hands-on program: Traditional handcraft, caricature, magic art, museum, cooking flower pancake, etc.
- Other event: Exploding Nuri-gil Road, Exhibition of wild flower grown in Wonmisan Mountain
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- Bucheon Sports Complex Station (Seoul Subway Line 7), Exit 2.
Walk straight for approx. 500m and then turn left at the end of the Bucheon Sports Complex building.
Walk straight for approx. 200m to arrive at the venue.
- www.bucheon.go.kr(Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.