VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.26.2016 ~ 04.08.2016 Finished
- 56, Seoin-ro, Seocheon-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 서천군 서면 서인로 56 (서면)
- Maryangpogu Port, Seocheon-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-950-4256
- The Seocheon Camellia Octopus Festival will be held in Maryang-ri, Seo-myeon, Seocheon-gun. Visitors can enjoy the sight of blooming camellia flower trees and fresh caught baby octopus from the West Sea. Various events will be held such as baby octopus fishing, a Seocheon retrospective photo exhibition, local agricultural product sales, music performances, and more.
- - Sampling baby octopus dishes
- Octopus fishing program for children
- Octopus cook-offs
- Traditional game play
- Photo booth
* Program details are subject to change and vary each year.
Find more information on the official webpage.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Seocheon
(*Bus schedule: 06:40 07:40 08:40 09:40 10:20 13:25 14:00 14:49 16:45 17:15, this is subject to change.).
When taking off from the bus at Seocheon Bus Terminal, take a Seocheon-Dongbaek (서천-동백) route local bus heading to Baljeonso Ipgu (발전소입구) direction.
Upon getting off at Baljeonso Ipgu bus stop, walk for 500m following the signs for Dongbaek Namusup (동백나무숲).
(Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Cambodian)