- 03.17.2018 ~ 04.01.2018 Finished
- 56, Seoin-ro, Seocheon-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 서천군 서면 서인로 56
- Area of Hongwonhang Port, Seocheon-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-952-9525
- Seocheon Camellia Octopus Festival is held in the Seocheon-gun area. Visitors can enjoy the sight of blooming camellia flower trees and freshly caught ocellated octopus from the West Sea as well as varied food markets. Various events will be held such as octopus fishing, photo zone of fishing boats, watching live ocean creatures and other events.
- - Sampling baby octopus dishes
- Octopus fishing program for children
- Octopus cook-offs
- Traditional game play
- Photo booth
* Program details are subject to change and vary each year.
Find more information on the official webpage.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Seocheon
- When taking off from the bus at Seocheon Bus Terminal, take a Seocheon-Dongbaek (서천-동백) route local bus heading to Baljeonso Ipgu (발전소입구) direction.
- Upon getting off at Baljeonso Ipgu bus stop, walk for 500m following the signs for Dongbaek Namusup (동백나무숲).
- seocheon.go.kr (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Cambodian)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.