- 03.31.2019 ~ 04.21.2019 Finished
- 432, Sumogwon-ro, Sang-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 상면 수목원로 432
- Garden of Morning Calm Wild Flower Exhibition Hall
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Sponsors / Management
- The Garden of Morning Calm /
- The Garden of Morning Calm, Korean Wild Flower Exhibition showcases over 300 kinds of wild flowers that signals the start of the spring season. At the outdoor and indoor gardens, visitors can find rare wild flowers from around the world as well as from different regions of the Korean peninsula such as Hallasan Mountain in Jejudo Island, Baekdusan Mountain between North Korea and China, Ulleungdo Island, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Refer to the official website
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Sangbong Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal take a bus bound for Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
Take bus 1330 at Cheongnyangni Transfer Center (in front of Lotte Department Store) and get off at the Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
From Cheonpyeong Terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm.
Cheongpyeong Station (Gyeonchun Line), Exit 1.
Go left until you reach the 3-way intersection and turn right. Continue straight toward the Cheongpyeong Catholic Church. Pass by Cheongpyeong Elementary School, turn left, and you will see the Cheonpyeong Bus Terminal.
From the terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm.
- www.morningcalm.co.kr (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.