VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.22.2014 ~ 05.31.2014 Finished
- 432, Sumogwon-ro, Sang-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 상면 수목원로 432 (행현리)
- Garden of Morning Calm Wild Flower Exhibition Hall
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Sponsors / Management
- The Garden of Morning Calm /
- The Garden of Morning Calm Korean Wild Flower Exhibition 2013 showcases 300 kinds of wild flowers that signals the
start of the spring season. At the outdoor and indoor gardens, visitors can find rare wild flowers or alpine flora from different regions of the
Korean peninsula such as Hallasan Mountain in Jejudo Island, Baekdusan Mountain between North Korea
and China, Ulleungdo Island, etc.
- Performance Times
- 08:30 - 20:30 (Last admission 19:30)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- - Adults: Individual 8,000 won / Group 7,000 won
- Students (Middle - high school): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Children: Individual 5,000 won / Group 4,000 won
- Seniors and men of merit: Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Disabled (Adults): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Disabled (Children): Individual 4,000 won / Group 3,500 won
- Residents of Gapyeong County (Adults): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Residents of Gapyeong County (Children): Individual 4,000 won / Group 3,500 won
- Age Limit
- All ages
From Sangbong Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal take a bus bound
for Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
Take bus 1330 at Cheongnyangni
Transfer Center (in front of Lotte Department Store) and get off at the
Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
From Cheonpyeong Terminal, take a bus bound
for The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원).
Station (Gyeonchun Line), Exit 1.
Go left until you reach the 3-way
intersection and turn right. Continue straight toward the Cheongpyeong Catholic
Church. Pass by Cheongpyeong Elementary School, turn left, and you will see the
Cheonpyeong Bus Terminal.
From the terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of
※ Click here
for the bus timetable.
- morningcalm.co.kr (Korean, English)