VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.01.2017 ~ 12.31.2018
- 29, Yanghwa-ro 16-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 마포구 양화로16길 29 (서교동)
- NANTA Hongdae Theatre
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-739-8288
- NANTA is a top non-verbal cooking performance show about four chefs who must prepare a wedding banquet in just one hour. The plot is depicted through various genres of performances, including percussion that uses kitchen utensils to make beats based on traditional rhythms of samulnori (traditional percussion quartet). The entire show has no spoken dialogue, yet plenty of comedy and romance, too.
Meanwhile, since its debut in October 1997, NANTA (also known as Cookin') has earned international acclaim, being staged on Broadway and at other famous venues worldwide.
- Performance Times
- Monday-Friday 17:00, 20:00
Saturdays-Sunday & public holidays 14:00, 17:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Dynamic Seat 70,000 won
VIP-Seat 60,000 won
S-Seat 50,000 won
A-Seat 40,000 won
* Click here
for more information,
- Duration of Performance
- 100 minutes
- Discount Information
- * Refer to the website.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors ages 12 months and over
- Ticket Reservations
Hongik Univ. Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 9.
- Go 300m forward, and turn left onto Yanghwa-ro 16-gil Road (양화로 16길).
- Go 100m forward to arrive at NANTA Hongdae Theater on the left.
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Thai)