- 09.22.2017 ~ 09.24.2017 Finished
- 685, Mansan-dong, Sangju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 상주시 만산동 685 (만산동)
- Bukcheon Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-537-7109,
- Sponsors / Management
- Sangju-si / Committee of Sangju-si Festival
- Sangju Storytelling Festival is the national best storytelling festival with Sangju citizens and international domestic tourists alike. It is suitable for family members and various participating programs are prepared. The main theme is about Nakdonggang River, comprised of exhibition, performance, and hands-on programs regarding the river’s history, culture, literature and ecology.
- Opening & Closing ceremony, DJ’s post box story, Bike story contest, bike parade, etc.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free admission (separate charges apply to some programs)
- Additional Events
- Culture Hanmadang of 7 Scenic Spots of Nakdonggang River, Green Agricultural Technology Festival, Gardening contest, Flower art piece exhibition hall, green bike parade, singing festival, etc.
- Program Details
- Nakdonggang River related contents such as literature about scenes of the river, plants & animals, people of the river, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all age.
Take an intercity bus bound for Sangju Intercity Bus Terminal.
Upon exiting from the terminal, walk for about 166m to arrive at Sangju Bus Terminal Bus Stop (상주종합버스터미널) and take local bus going to Sangsan Electronic High School (상산전자고등학교) direction.
Walk for about 2 minutes to arrive at the Bukcheon Park, the main venue of the festival.
- www.sangjustory.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.