- 10.01.2019 ~ 11.10.2019 Finished
- 1238, Dongil-ro, Nowon-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 노원구 동일로 1238
- Buk Seoul Museum of Art
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-706-6751
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul Museum /
- Seoul Photo Festival is held with the participation of citizens of Seoul and Seoul Museum of Art. The festival consists of series of workshops and exhibitions held at Buk Seoul Museum of Art, Changdong Photo Art Gallery area, and SeMA storage facility. The workshops are aimed to evaluate and communicate with local photo art galleries as well as to explore the current state of the changing environment and society and its effect on photography.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 2)
Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2)
Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5)
Get off at City Hall Station Bus Stop.
- Green Bus: 1711, 7016, 7022
- Blue Bus: 103, 150, 401, 402, 604
- Village Bus: Jongno 09, Jongno 11
- www.seoulphotofestival.org (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.