- 10.20.2017 ~ 11.05.2017 Finished
- 27, Gonjea-ro, Hampyeong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 함평군 함평읍 곤재로 27 (함평읍)
- Hampyeong Expo Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-320-3364
- Grand Chrysanthemum Festival started in the autumn of 2004. Various chrysanthemum art pieces are shown to add more autumn ambience as well as diverse programs.
- [Indoor Exhibition]
- Planned chrysanthemum exhibition hall
- Large flowered chrysanthemum exhibition hall
- Chrysanthemum club’s exhibition hall
- Art piece exhibition: Paintings, other cultural art pieces / County museum
- Large-sized chrysanthemum replica works: King Sejong statue, Gwanghwamun Gate, Magical Castle, 9-story pagoda
- Rainbow tunnel: In front of Yeojung Stadium~Insect Ecology School
- Peace Woman Statue: Main Square
- Chrysanthemum Hills: Main Square
- Silver Grass Road: Main Square
- Chrysanthemum Photo Zone: 4 Large-sized Chrysanthemum Sculptures, 50 Small-sized Chrysanthemum Sculptures (Pororo and Friends, candle, heart, deer, etc.)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults 7,000 won / Teenagers 5,000 won / Children, Kindergarteners & Seniors 3,000 won
Babies (ages under 3 years old), People with disabilities (lv. 1-3) plus one guardian: Free
- Duration of Performance
- 1 hour 30 minute – 3 hour
- Discount Information
- Groups of 20 people or more
Adults 6,000 won / Teenagers 4,000 won / Children, Kindergarteners & Seniors 2,000 won
From Seoul Central City Terminal, take a bus to Hampyeong Bus Terminal.
From Hampyeong Terminal, it is a 10min-walk to
the festival venue (Expo Park).
From Yongsan Station, take a train to Hampyeong Station.
- Take Bus 100 or a taxi to the festival venue.
- www.hampyeong.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.