VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.23.2015 ~ 11.08.2015 Finished
- 27, Gonjea-ro, Hampyeong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 함평군 함평읍 곤재로 27 (함평읍)
- Hampyeong Expo Park (함평엑스포공원)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-320-3364
- The Hampyeong Grand Chrysanthemum Festival started in the autumn of 2004 as a part of the city’s plan for making Hampyeong an enjoyable city all year round. Visitors can enjoy the fall mood to their hearts content with the many insects and various structures decorating the festival grounds. Over 2,000 works made from real chrysanthemum flowers are on display. The crowning glory this year is the 33.3m long, 8m high Gwanghwamun Gate replica at the central plaza. In addition to the beautiful flowers, visitors can experience a multitude of activities, including playing traditional games, making their own chrysanthemum tea, feeding parrots, and more.
From Seoul Central City Terminal, take a bus to Hampyeong Bus Terminal.
From Hampyeong Terminal, it is a 10min-walk to
the festival venue (Expo Park).
From Yongsan Station, take a train to Hampyeong Station.
- Take Bus 100 or a taxi to the festival venue.
- www.hampyeong.go.kr (Korean only)