VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.26.2017 ~ 05.29.2017 Finished
- 2740, Sobaek-ro, Yeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 영주시 순흥면 소백로 2796
- Seonbichon Village & Areas of Seocheon Stream
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-639-6064~5
- Sponsors / Management
- Committee of Yeongju Seonbi Culture Festival / Yeongju-si
- The Yeongju Seonbi Culture Festival takes place from early to mid May every year at the Seonbichon Village and Korean Seonbi Culture Training Center in Sunheung-myeon, Yeongju-si. Yeongju Seonbi Culture Festival promotes Korea's moral culture through idealogy of Seonbi. You will be able to restore your personal character with the knowledge of Seonbi's basic values.
- Learn about Seonbi culture and become a modern day scholar.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Additional Events
- - Seonbi's life multimedia show
- Musical performance
- Folk painting exhibition
- Opera "Seonbi" Gala Show
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Intercity/Express Bus]
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Yeongju(영주).
From Gangnam Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus bound for Yeonju.
From Yeongju Bus Terminal, take Bus 53 bound for Sosuseowon Confucian Academy(소수서원).
- www.seonbifestival.com (Korean only)