- 08.23.2019 ~ 08.25.2019 Finished
- 107, Expo-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon
대전광역시 유성구 엑스포로 107 (도룡동)
- Daejeon Convention Center
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-42-250-1358, 1359
- Sponsors / Management
- DIME (Daejeon International Marketing Enterprise) /
- Daejeon International Wine Festival takes place every year, showcasing a variety of imported wines as well as domestically produced wines and traditional liquors. About 10,000 different wines can be seen during this festival. Asian Wine Trophy, a huge scale wine tasting event, and the Asia Wine Buyers Conference, which provides useful wine information, will be held altogether. In addition, various food and performance will be offered along with diverse festival programs.
- Performance Times
Open until 20:00 on August 23
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Entrance fee 10,000 won
Wine glass 3,000 won / wine glass holder 2,000 won
- Program Details
- [Exhibition & Program]
- Wine tasting
- WSET Wine Class
- Wine footbath
- Wine bottle up-cycling
- Wine culture experience programs
- Hanbok program
[Performance & Arts]
- Food coat
- Cultural performance
- Wine music festival
- Traditional alcohol-making demonstration
- Wine & food pairing demonstration
* See website for full schedule of events
- Discount Information
- 20% discount with advanced purchase
- Period: July 1 – August 16, 2018
- Ticket sales: ticket.interpark.com, www.ticketlink.co.kr
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
* Wine tasting is only available to visitors over 19 years old.
* Minors under 19 years old can be admitted free of charge, but must be accompanied by a parent.
- www.djwinefair.com (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.