- 09.04.2020 ~ 09.06.2020
- 107, Expo-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon
대전광역시 유성구 엑스포로 107 (도룡동)
- Daejeon Convention Center
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-42-250-1358, 1359
- Sponsors / Management
- DIME (Daejeon International Marketing Enterprise) /
- Daejeon International Wine Festival takes place every year, showcasing a variety of imported wines as well as domestically produced wines and traditional liquors. About 10,000 different wines can be seen during this festival. Asian Wine Trophy, a large scale wine tasting event, and the Asia Wine Buyers Conference, which provides useful wine information, will be held altogether. In addition, various food and performance will be offered along with diverse festival programs.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Entrance fee 10,000 won
Wine glass 3,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- How to Particpate
- Must be over 19 years of age to enter (minors may enter free when accompanied by parent)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
* Wine tasting is only available to visitors 19 years of age or older.
* Minors admitted free of charge when accompanied by a parent.
Take Bus No. 705 from Daejeon Station to MBC/TJB Broadcasting Bus Stop.
- www.djwinefair.com (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.