VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.03.2015 ~ 09.06.2015 Finished
- 87, Expo-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon
대전광역시 유성구 엑스포로 87 (도룡동)
- Daejeon Convention Center, KOTRA Exhibition Center in Daejeon (KOTREX), EXPO Hanbit Plaza
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-42-860-0151
- Sponsors / Management
- Daejeon International Wine Festival Promotion Committee /
DIME (Daejeon International Marketing Enterprise), KISA
- The Daejeon International Wine Festival takes place every year, showcasing variety of imported wines as well as domestically produced wines and traditional liquors.
The festival offers cultural events under the theme of “Your new gateway to the wine market in Korea and Asia.” Showcasing the event is expected to draw many experts, wine lovers and tourists to the city of Daejeon every year.
Main events include the World Wine Exhibition featuring the award winning wines of Asia, Asian Wine Buyers’ conference. In addition, various performances and food courts are scheduled to be held as sideline events.
- [Main Events]
- Asia Wine Thropy
- Asia Wine Buyers' Conference
- International Wine & Alliquors/drinks Exhibits
- Food Courts
- Cultural Performance
- Performance Times
- 10:00-18:00 (Food Courts and Other performances until 22:00)
*Times are subject to change. For more details, refer to the event's official website.
- Admission/Participation Fees
Fee + Wine glass(made in Germany) 10,000 won
Day Pass 20,000 won
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
* Wine sampling: Must be over 19 years old
- www.djwinefair.com (Korean, English)
- Detailed Info on the Location