- 10.08.2020 ~ 10.11.2020
- 102, Surigol-gil, Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 강릉시 수리골길 102 (포남동)
- Gangneung Ice Arena
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-647-6802
- Sponsors / Management
- Gangneung / Gangneung Culture & Arts Foundation
- Gangneung's reputation as "the City of Coffee" first began when Park Yi-choo, one of the three first-generation baristas in Korea, opened a roastery in Yeongok, Gangneung. Until then, Koreans were only familiar with instant coffee and coffee vending machines. From then on, the practice of roasting coffee beans gradually spread, changing the coffee culture in Gangneung. The Gangneung Coffee Festival is held every year to promote coffee culture and celebrate the city's growth as the leading coffee hub in Korea.
- Admission/Participation Fees
* Some programs may require a fee
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From the Gangneung Intercity/Express Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 221 and get off at Anmok Bus Stop.
Walk for approx. 10 min to the festival grounds.
From Gangneung Station, take Bus No. 223 to Anmok Bus Stop.
- www.coffeefestival.net (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.