- 10.03.2019 ~ 10.06.2019
- 102, Surigol-gil, Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 강릉시 수리골길 102 (포남동)
- Gangneung Green City Experience Center e-zen
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-647-6802
- Sponsors / Management
- Gangneung-si /
- The Gangneung Coffee Festival held its first event in 2009 as part of a project in making Gangneung a city of coffee. The festival celebrates the emerging coffee culture of Gangneung-si, which in recent years has welcomed in famous coffee chains and artisan coffee shops. The festival celebrates the scenic city’s past and present culture with a variety of coffee-related events such as exhibitions, photo exhibitions, coffee-making and coffee bean-roasting experience programs. Coffee entrepreneurs can also sign up for on-site seminars about the coffee industry.
- To promote environment conservation, disposable cups are restricted. Visitors are encouraged to bring their personal cups to the festival.
- Admission/Participation Fees
* Some programs may require a fee.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- To Gangneunghang Port
1) From the Gangneung Intercity / Express Bus Terminal, take Bus 221.
off at Anmok (안목, the last stop) and walk to the festival grounds (10-min
2) From Gangneung Station, take Bus 223 to Anmok (안목, the last stop).
Take a taxi from Gangneung Bus Terminal to Gangneunghang Port (강릉항,
- www.coffeefestival.net (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.