- 05.05.2018 ~ 05.07.2018 Finished
- 11, Yesulhoegwan-gil, Buan-gun, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 부안군 부안읍 신선길 1
- Whole area of Buan-gun (Main Venue: Buan-eup)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-580-3980, 3990, 3988
- Sponsors / Management
- Buan Masil Festival Organizing Committee / Buan Masil Festival Organizing Committee
- Buan Obok Masil Festival is held in the area of Sodo-eup, Buan in May. The festival offers various experiences, foods such as jjukkumi (ocellated octopus), gap ojingeo (squid), and odi (mulberry), as well as nearby tourism attraction such as Byeonsan Mountain, Saemangeum, Julpo Ecological Park and other things to see showcasing culture and traditions.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (* Information on participation fees is available on the website.)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Central City Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Buan Bus Terminal.
From Jeonju Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Buan Bus Terminal.
From Buan Terminal, take Local Bus 63 to Buan Sports Park.
- www.buanmasil.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.