- 06.09.2019 ~ 06.09.2019 Finished
- 172, Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 종로구 세종대로 172 (세종로)
- Gwanghwamun Plaza ~ Sangam World Cup Park, Pyeonghwa (Peace) Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2031-1913
- Sponsors / Management
- JoongAng Daily, JTBC / Seoul Metropolitan Government
- The Seoul Bike Parade is a festivity promoting energy conservation culture among Seoul citizens.
The parade starts at Gwanghwamun Square with about 5,000 participants. The bikes pass Seoul Station and the north end of Hangangdaegyo Bridge and finish at Peace Plaza in the World Cup Park.
Participating citizens can enjoy the cool breezes of the beautiful Han River while riding a bike along Seoul’s most representative courses, including from Gwanghwamun Square to the north end of Hangangdaegyo Bridge, and the Gangbyeonbuk-ro course passing under the seven bridges of the Hangang River.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Participation fees: 10,000 won
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors ages 10 and under 80
1) City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 2), Exit 3.
2) Gyeongbokgung Palace Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6 or 7.
3) Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 1, 2, or 8.
Blue Bus: 103, 150, 401, 402, 406, 408, 607, 704
Green Bus: 0212, 1711, 7016, 7018, 7022
Red Bus: 5500-2, 9602, 9706, 9708, 9713
- www.hiseoulbike.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.