- 05.05.2018 ~ 05.07.2018 Finished
- 206, Gwangdeok-daero, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 안산시 단원구 광덕대로 206
- Ansan Culture Square
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-481-0538
- Sponsors / Management
- Ansan-si, Ansans Art Center / Ansan Arts Center
- Ansan Street Arts Festival, Korea’s largest street arts festival, is held at Ansan Culture Square in Ansan. This festival is considered one of the top ten festivals held in Gyeonggi-do as well as a representative festival of Ansan-si, featuring various street performances. Invited performances from local and overseas groups, individual performers and other performances are prepared as well as other special programs.
- Creative support program, official performance, free performance, City of Great People
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by performance
- Additional Events
- Youth Art Direct Sales 4989
- Program Details
- [Production Programs]
Opening & Closing Ceremonies, Ansan Research, free programs
Pop-up Booth, Festival Center, Citizen Version 3.0
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jungang Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 2.
Turn right and walk approx. 590m.
- www.ansanfest.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.