- 04.11.2018 ~ 04.22.2018 Finished
- 178, Daegwanghaesuyokjang-gil, Sinan-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 신안군 임자면 대광해수욕장길 178
- Sinan Tulip Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-240-4041~4043
- Sponsors / Management
- Sinan Tulip Festival Promotion Committee /
- Sinan Tulip Festival is held annually at Tulip Park and along the shore of Daegwang Beach in Sinan-gun, the tulip capital of Korea. Every year, the festival showcases up to 3 million tulips and presents various exciting events across the town, which was selected as the best place to grow tulips.
- Performance Times
- April 11-22, 2018
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals: Adults 5,000 won / Seniors & Teenagers 4,000 won / Children 3,000 won
Groups: Adults 4,000 won / Seniors & Teenagers 3,000 won / Children 2,500 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Take an intercity bus to Gwangju U-Square Bus Terminal. Transfer to another intercity bus bound for 지도(Jido), and get off at Jido Jeomam Dock.
Take an intercity bus to Mokpo Intercity Bus Terminal. Transfer to another intercity bus bound for 지도(Jido), and get off at Jido Jeomam Dock.
From Jeomam Dock
Take a passenger ferry from Jeomam Dock to Imja Dock. Transfer to a shuttle bus to arrive at the festival venue.
- tour.shinan.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.