VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.12.2013 ~ 12.31.2013 Finished
- 3, Daesagwan-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 성북구 대사관로 3 (성북동)
- Samcheonggak Ilhwadang
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-740-3225 (Korean)
- JAMI, which means "good food with a lot of nutrition" in Chinese characters or "fun" in Jeju dialect, is a premier lunch concert involving gugak (traditional music) performances, followed by a 6-course meal over the course of an hour and 30 minutes.
The concert features pansori (traditional narrative singing), traditional dance, as well as performances by the all-female gugak ensemble, Cheongarang, while the lunch serves galbijjim (braised short ribs) on Mondays, salmon bibimbap on Tuesdays, and bulgogi deopbap (rice topped with marinated beef) on Wednesdays. Moreover, audience members may submit a birthday song request for their special occasion.
- Performance Times
- 1) Performance (MondayㅡFriday) 11:00 ~ 11:45 (45 minute)
2) Lunch (MondayㅡFriday) 11:45 ~ 12:30 (45 minute)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- R seats: 70,000 won (Table for 2-4 people)
S seats: 50,000 won (Table for 10 people)
- Duration of Performance
- 90 minutes (Performance: 45 min, Lunch: 45 min)
- Discount Information
- * The disabled (ages 65 years old and more), pre-schooler (ages 6 years old and under), Sejong charged member (gold class and under) 20 %
* The disabled (1~3 level), one visitor with disabilities, the disabled (4~6 level) 50 %
* Man of merit, one visitor with disabilities, vulnerable class of the society (beneficiary of national basic livelihood, etc) 50 %
* Sejong charged member (premium) 30 %
- Age Limit
- Must be over 48 months
- Ticket Reservations
- Interpark: ticket.Interpark.com (Korean)
Korea DMC: www.koreadmc.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
1) Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 3.
- Take the shuttle bus to Samcheonggak.
- (Bus schedule: 11:25)
2) City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1 or 2), Exit 4.
- Take the shuttle bus to Samcheonggak at the bus stop in front of the Finance Center.
- (Bus schedule: 11:23)
- www.samcheonggak.or.kr (Korean)