VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 07.29.2016 ~ 08.02.2016
- 49, Pilbongsan-gil, Hamyang-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 함양군 함양읍 필봉산길 49 (함양읍)
- Sangnim Park area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-960-5174
- Sponsors / Management
- Hamyang-gun / Hamyang Wild Ginseng Festival Promotion Committee
- Hamyang Ginseng Festival is held at Hamyangsangrim Forest, Natural Monument No. 154. The area of Hamyang stretches across Jirisan Mountain and Deokusan Mountain and features high quality wild ginseng and herbs that bring many domestic and overseas visitors to the area.
This healthy well-being festival helps to promote and distribute wild ginseng and herbs produced in Hamyang.
- [Performance & Contest]
Opening ceremony, Mountain Ginseng Chimaek DJ Festival, National Singing Class Competition, National Teenagers Cheerleading Competition, busking performance, ginseng café, musical competition, etc.
[Exhibition & Hands-on program]
Various exhibition & hands-on program, Simmani History Tour, coloring experience, Ginseng Main Hall, ginseng market, agricultural product market, Hamyang Ginseng Train Tour, etc.
[Sales & Food Market]
Ginseng market, gift shop, ginseng samgye-tang, youth food truck, restaurant, food market, multicultural food market, etc.
- From Dong Seoul Terminal or Nambu Terminal, take an
intercity bus to Hamyang.
Dong Seoul Terminal: 07:00-24:00, runs 11 times a day
Nambu Terminal: 08:40-23:00, runs 4 times a day
From Hamyang Bus Terminal, take a taxi to the festival venue (Sangnim
- sansam.hygn.go.kr/ (Korean only)