- 09.07.2018 ~ 09.16.2018 Finished
- 49, Pilbongsan-gil, Hamyang-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 함양군 함양읍 필봉산길 49
- Sangnim Park area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-960-5193
- Sponsors / Management
- Hamyang-gun / Hamyang Wild Ginseng Festival Promotion Committee
- Hamyang Wild Ginseng Festival is held at Hamyang Sangrim Forest, Natural Monument No. 154. The area of Hamyang stretches across Jirisan Mountain and Deokusan Mountain and features high quality wild ginseng and herbs that bring many domestic and overseas visitors to the area. This healthy well-being festival helps to promote and distribute wild ginseng and herbs produced in Hamyang.
- [Performance & Contest]
Opening ceremony, elementary students' performance play, Seobok Academic Symposium, international exchange, etc.
[Exhibition & Hands-on program]
Various exhibition & hands-on program, Simmani History Tour, coloring experience, Ginseng Main Hall, ginseng market, agricultural product market, etc.
[Sales & Food Market]
Ginseng market, gift shop, restaurant, food market, multicultural food market, etc.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free admission (* Separate fees may apply to experience programs)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Dong Seoul Terminal or Nambu Terminal, take an intercity bus to Hamyang.
From Hamyang Bus Terminal, take a taxi to the festival venue (Sangnim
- www.sansamfestival.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.