- 03.30.2018 ~ 04.01.2018 Finished
- 547, Wollae-dong, Yeosu-si, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 여수시 월내동 547
- Yeosu Yeongchwisan Mountain area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-691-3104
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeongchwisan Azalea Festival Promotion Comittee /
- Yeongchwisan Mountain in Yeosu has long been thought of as a holy mountain and was once the site of rituals in which the people pleaded for rain. In the spring, the mountainsides transform into a sea of pink as the azaleas come into full bloom. The annual Yeongchwisan Azalea Flower Festival in April celebrates the beauty of the mountain flowers through a variety of outdoor performances and programs such as the Miss Azalea Flower Pageant.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Participation fees may apply to activities)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Yeosu Intercity Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 52 to Heungguksa Temple.
Or, take Local Bus No. 68, 73 or 76 and get off at Jinbuk Bus Stop (Sangam-dong).
- www.ystour.kr (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, French)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.