The popular "B-boy Kung" performance, the only b-boy musical in the world to have an exculsive theater, has been upgraded to "Kung Festival." This non-verbal musical will put a spotlight on school violence and showcase the importance of friendship through b-boy dance moves. The name "kung" comes from the sound of hearts beating in excitement, which the audience is sure to feel when watching the performance. The nation's top dancers from SJay Crew put on a wonderfully vibrant and comical performance, which can be understood without the need of language.
All the sudents are looking forward to the annual school festival, except Yoon-tae, who doesn't seem to fit in anyway. He often has bad dreams that make him late for school, where he is scolded by his teacher and constantly picked on by the school bully, Moon-il. His classmates are all too afraid to stand up against Moon-il. Into this school setting arrives transfer student Sik-nam. While the other students are busy preparing, Sik-nam discovers Yoon-tae's secret talent and proposes they perform in the school festival together. As Yoon-tae slowly begins to fit in with his classmates, Moon-il becomes more alone. How will their story end?
Hongik Univ. Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 9.
- Go straight 100m and turn left onto Hongik-ro Street.
- Continue 330m and turn left in front of the main entrance of Hongik University.
- Go 150m to arrive at Samjin Pharm Building on the left.
- The theater is located on B1 of the building.
1) Take Bus No. 273 and get off at Samjin Pharm Building Bus Stop. 2) Take Bus 7011 or 7737 and get off at Sanwoollim Theater.
- Walk 3min towards the main entrance of Hongik University.