- 11.02.2019 ~ 11.02.2019
- 219, Gwanganhaebyeon-ro, Suyeong-gu, Busan
부산광역시 수영구 광안해변로 219 (광안동)
- Gwangalli Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-501-6051
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan / Busan Culture & Tourism Festival Organizing Committee
- Busan Fireworks Festival takes place every autumn along Gwangalli Beach. The festival’s diverse programs of cultural events, high-tech laser light shows, and myriad of unique and colorful fireworks make this one of the area’s most popular festivals, drawing crowds of over 1 million visitors each year. Although most people flock to the beach for a closer view of the festivities, nearby Hwangnyeongsan Mountain, Dongbaekseom Island, and Igidae Coastal Park also offer great views of the fireworks.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate fees may apply to some activities; refer to Interpark for tickets)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Geumnyeonsan Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 1 & 3.
Gwangan Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
- www.bfo.or.kr (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.