VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.22.2016 ~ 10.22.2016 Finished
- 219, Gwanganhaebyeon-ro, Suyeong-gu, Busan
부산광역시 수영구 광안해변로 219 (광안동)
- Gwangalli Beach, Gwangan Bridge
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-888-4137
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan-si / The Organizing Committee for Busan Culture & Tourism Festival
- The "Busan Fireworks Festival" takes place every October along Gwangalli Beach. The festival’s diverse programs of cultural events, high-tech laser light shows, and myriad of unique and colorful fireworks make this one of the area’s most popular festivals, drawing crowds of over 1 million visitors each year. Though most people flock to the beach for a closer view of the festivities, nearby Hwangnyeongsan Mountain also offers a great view of the fireworks.
- - Busan multi fireworks show
- Fireworks from overseas invited countries
- Marine Show Water Board
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Paid-seating section / Free-seating section
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
- Ticket Reservations
Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 1 & 3.
Gwangan Station (Busan Subway
Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.