VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.28.2017 ~ 10.28.2017 Finished
- 219, Gwanganhaebyeon-ro, Suyeong-gu, Busan
부산광역시 수영구 광안해변로 219 (광안동)
- Gwangalli Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-888-4137
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan / Busan Culture & Tourism Festival Organizing Committee
- Busan Fireworks Festival takes place every October along Gwangalli Beach. The festival’s diverse programs of cultural events, high-tech laser light shows, and myriad of unique and colorful fireworks make this one of the area’s most popular festivals, drawing crowds of over 1 million visitors each year. Although most people flock to the beach for a closer view of the festivities, nearby Hwangnyeongsan Mountain also offers a great view of the fireworks.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate fees may apply to some activities)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Geumnyeonsan Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 1 & 3.
Gwangan Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
- www.bfo.or.kr (Korean, English)