VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.04.2016 ~ 08.07.2016 Finished
- 1, UN pyeonghwa-ro 76beon-gil, Nam-gu, Busan
부산광역시 남구 유엔평화로76번길 1 (대연동)
- Opening ceremony: Haeundae Beach outdoor stage
Main event: Busan Cultural Center
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-888-4137
- Busan International Magic Festival is the largest magic festival in Asia. Taking place on the famous Haeundae Beach and at Busan Citizen's Hall, this year's festival is expected to introduce 100 magicians from different countries to perform in various magic shows. What is more, fans of magic will have a chance to interact with noted magic gala shows, Busan International Magic Contest, lectures by noted magicians, global kids magic show, magic dramas, and more, making this festival a unique type of magic festival.
- - International magic contest, magic gala show, magic fringe
- Magic performance experience and individual education program
- Duration of Performance
- About 2 hours
- Additional Events
- Magic campaign, busking performance, dealer booth, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors over the age of 36 months
Beach (Opening Ceremony)
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or
It is a 10min-walk from the station.
Busan Cinema Center (Main
Centum City Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 6.
270m and turn left onto Centum 5-ro Road.
Continue 250m, until you see the
Busan Cinema Center on the right.
- Detailed Info on the Location