- 07.17.2019 ~ 07.21.2019 Finished
- 281, Jangchungdan-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 장충단로 281
- DDP Hall 1, COEX Megabox
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3455-8422
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival Organizing Committee, Seoul Metropolitan Government, Jung-gu / The Korean Cartoonist Association, Korea Cartoon Publishers Association, Korea Animation Producers Association, The Cartoon & Animation Society in Korea, Korean Animation Artist Association, Korean Society of Cartoon & Animation Studies, Seoul Business Agency, Seoul Animation Center
- Seoul International Cartoon & Animation Festival (SICAF), started in 1995, is comprised of cartoon, animation exhibition, and international animation movie festival. It has developed into a world carton animation festival showing the possibilities that come for the combination of cutting-edge technology, cartoon and animation.
- * Refer to the homepage.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Additional Events
- * Refer to the homepage for subsidiary events.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages (some programs have an age limit.)
Samseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 5 or 6.
-Enter COEX through the connecting passageway.
Cheongdam station (Seoul Subway Line7), Exit 2.
-Walk straight out of the exit for about 10~15 mins.
-Walk into ASEM Square that leads to COEX.
- www.sicaf.org (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.