VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 424, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 동호로 241 (장충동2가)
- Olympic Hall in Olympic Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-576-3463 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Korea Tourism Organization, Korea Sports Promotion Foundation / Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism/Korea Sports Promotion Foundation
- The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) proudly presents R-16 Korea, an international b-boy championship event, to be held at Seoul Olympic Park.
The World B-boy Masters Championships (R-16) is a series of competitions where world-class b-boy groups (selected through
regional preliminaries overseas and a national competition in Korea) compete for the title of the world's
top b-boy group. “R” in the official title comes from “Respect.”
Started in 2007 as an experimental performance event, the program has continued to gain international participation and has grown in scale. R-16 KOREA has become one of KTO's largest hosted performances, and aims to attract tourists from around the world.
- Solo battle (B-boy, Popping, Locking)
B-boy performance, Crew battle, Hip-hop concert
※ Refer to the homepage to more information.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- R seat 50,000
won / S seat 20,000 won
Standing 20,000 won / A seat 10,000 won
- Age Limit
- Ages 12 and up
- Ticket Reservations
- Tickets will be available starting May 23, 2014.
To purchase tickets, visit http://kperformance.org (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Olympic Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 3.
Green: 3214, 3220, 3412, 3413, 4313
- r16korea.com (Korean, English)