VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.12.2015 ~ 09.13.2015 Finished
- 95, Hoam-ro, Uijeongbu-si, Gyeonggi-do
서울특별시 중구 동호로 241 (장충동2가)
- Jangchung Gymnasium / Bethel Center of Shinhan University in Uijeongbu
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-70-8795-7933
- Sponsors / Management
- Korea Tourism Organization, Uijeongbu-si / R16 Korea Office
- The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) proudly presents R-16 Korea, an international b-boy championship event, to be held at Bethel Center of Shinhan University in Uijeongbu.
The World B-boy Masters Championships (R-16) is a series of competitions where world-class b-boy groups (selected through regional preliminaries overseas and a national competition in Korea) compete for the title of the world's top b-boy group. It offers international street dance and features a city-culture festival, showing various Korean b-boy performances.
It is comprised of three sections of B-boying, popping, and locking performed and participated by individual representatives selected for solo battle. They will take part in the world final contest. The festival is free of charge and the tickets will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- B-boy Solo competition (popping, top
rocking, b-boying): R16 World Final Qualification
B-boy Performance & Crew Battles
B-boying Cipher Zone
- Performance Times
- Tournament Battle - Finals: 18:00-21:00
(* Admission begins at 15:00; tickets will be given in order of arrival)
After Party: September 13, 2015
- Admission/Participation Fees
- [R16 World B-Boy Competition]
Seat R 50,000 won
Seat S 20,000 won
Seat A 10,000 won
On-site 25,000 won
(R16 Ticket holders discounted rate at 10,000 won)
Internet reservation 15,000 won
- Ticket Reservations
Mangwolsa Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 2 & 3.