- 09.02.2017 ~ 09.03.2017 Finished
- 110, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 세종대로 110 (태평로1가)
- Seoul Square, Mugyo-ro, Cheonggye Square
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-120
- Seoul Friendship Fair will be held in the areas of Seoul Square, Mugyo-ro, and Cheonggye Square. Various cultural programs are available, including traditional performances from friendship cities or overseas sisterhood relationships, traditional foods from 60 nations, international tour promotion exhibitions for experiencing traditional culture, global village recipe program for cooking famous foreign dishes with family members, and an international costume flash mob performance at Seoul Square.
- - 60 Ambassadors: International food, tour, promotion exhibition, overseas invited performance, international landmark photo zone, global village parade, fashion show, Lego exhibition, international costume flash mob
- Invited performance from 13 overseas relationship city (Mexico, Turkey, Egypt, China, etc.), B-boy performance (Gamblerz Crew), Taekwonmu (Seoul Midong Elementary School), etc.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Some programs charge a fee)
- Additional Events
- Global Village Recipe, Lego Experience Hall, International Costume Flash Mob, Photo zone, etc.
- How to Particpate
- Tel: +82-2-2133-5299, +82-2-761-9898
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
1) City Hall Station (Subway Line 1, 2), Exit 5.
2) Gwanghwamun Station (Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
3) Jonggak Station (Subway Line 1), Exit 5.
4) Euljiro 1-ga Station (Subway Line 2), Exit 1 or 8.
- www.seoulfriendshipfair.org (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.