VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.02.2015 ~ 05.03.2015 Finished
- Mugyo-dong, Jung-gu, Jung-gu
서울특별시 중구 을지로12 (입정동)
- Seoul Plaza and Mugyo-dong Street area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2133-5294 (Korean)
- The year 2013 marks the 18th anniversary of the Seoul Friendship Fair. This year’s festival will be attended by 300 performance teams from sister cities from over 14 different countries as well as teams from foreign embassies, tour agencies, and cultural centers from over 60 countries. A wide spectrum of unique culture events will be taking place, including traditional performances and sampling of cuisine from around the world. Other events include traditional costume shows and a traditional folk art exhibition.
- Click here to see the programs.
- 1) City Hall
Station (Subway Line 1, 2), Exit 5.
2) Gwanghwamun Station (Subway Line 5),
3) Jonggak Station (Subway Line 1), Exit 5.
4) Euljiro 1-ga Station
(Subway Line 2), Exit 1 or 8.
- Click www.seoulfriendshipfair.org (Korean, English)