VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 110, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 세종대로 110 (태평로1가)
- Seoul Plaza area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2133-5294
- Seoul Friendship Fair is attended by 300 performance teams from sister cities from over 14 different countries as well as teams from foreign embassies, tour agencies, and cultural centers from over 60 countries. A wide spectrum of unique culture events will be taking place, including traditional performances and sampling of cuisine from around the world. Other events include traditional costume shows and a traditional folk art exhibition.
- [Official events]
- Opening ceremony
- Closing ceremony
- Performances by invited groups from sister & friendship cities
- Music Cafe
- Performance Times
- * Further notice will be announced on the homepage during September for 2017's festival.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 3~4hrs.
- Additional Events
- - World Food Fair
- World Tourism Fair
- Global Sharing Zone
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
1) City Hall Station (Subway Line 1, 2), Exit 5.
2) Gwanghwamun Station (Subway Line 5), Exit 5.
3) Jonggak Station (Subway Line 1), Exit 5.
4) Euljiro 1-ga Station (Subway Line 2), Exit 1 or 8.
- www.seoulfriendshipfair.org (Korean, English)