VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.10.2015 ~ 05.10.2015 Finished
- 649, Namsangongwon-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 남산공원길 649
- Namsan Baekbeom Plaza
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2605-9898
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul-si, Hankook Ilbo /
- The Million People Walking Festival is an event
free and open to everyone. Group participation is also available, giving companies, schools, and private groups the
chance to enjoy the beautiful spring together. This event will also promote the
ecological and historical importance of Namsan Mountain and its seasonal changes.
The walking course will include roads paved with elastic blocks, on which people can walk comfortably, and beautiful
small streams, providing enjoyable scenery and a good environment for taking a walk. There will be two courses including a
7km full course along Bukcheuksunhwan-ro Road (The north side circle road) (1 hr and 30 min). Various sideline events such as celebratory performances will take place, and there
will be a photo zone for family and group participants.
- 09:30 ~ 09:35 Gathering at Baekbeom Kim Koo plaza and instructions for event
09:35 ~ 09:55 Opening ceremony/Space A
09:55 ~ 10:00 Event information
10:00 ~ 10:05 Light walking and stretching
10:05 ~ 10:08 Declaration of opening and the Pledge of Allegiance
10:08 ~ 10:09 Guest introduction
10:09 ~ 10:13 Event celebrating
10:13 ~ 10:15 Photo shot and declaration of departure
10:12 ~ 11:30 The north side circle road (return - 7 km)
11:30 ~ 11:40 Celebratory return performance / B-boy Gamblerz Crew
11:40 ~ 11:50 Giveaway event
11:50 ~ 12:00 Go to Seoul Station Overpass
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- How to Particpate
* Application: Online Application (Korean)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
- 1) Hoehyeon (Namdaemun Market)
Station (Subway Line 4), Exit 4.
Walk 7 minutes towards Namsan Library.
Seoul Station (Subway Line 1, 4), Exit 9-1.
Take Bus 402 and get off at Namsan Library.
Take Bus 02, 03,
05, 402 or 405 and get off at Namsan Library.
- env.seoul.go.kr (Korean only)