VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.15.2015 ~ 11.13.2015 Finished
- 111, Biennale-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju
광주광역시 북구 비엔날레로 111 (용봉동)
- Gwangju Biennale Exhibition Hall
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-62-608-4114 (Korean)
- Gwangju Design Biennale is hosting with the theme of ‘Design x Shin Myeong’ for 30 consecutive days. This year’s festival aims to find new designs for the future and suggest ways to interpret futuristic designs. Visitors will be able to learn how the design changes the daily life through various exhibitions.
- Main hall, Themed hall, Special hall, Daily Life with Digital Design
[Fun with East and West Value Combination]
- Gwangju Design Branding
- Participating Designers: Stefano Giovannoni, Alexandro Mendini, Han Kyungha
- International Public-Relation Symbol Gallery
[Pleasant Design Sharing]
[Cultural Values of Korea, Japan, and China]
[New Design Trend]
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages round
- From Seoul Central
City Bus Terminal, take a bus to Gwangju (U-Square Terminal).
From U-Square Terminal, take Bus 64 to the Biennale Hall.
Express Bus: 05:50-21:45 (5min intervals)
Bus 64: 05:40-23:00 (23min intervals)