VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.16.2015 ~ 10.25.2015 Finished
- 314, Sangdang-ro, Sangdang-gu, Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
충청북도 청주시 청원구 상당로 314 (내덕동)
- The former Cheongju Tobacco Factory
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-43-277-2501~3 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Cheongju-si / The Organizing Committee of the Cheongju International craft Biennale
Art craft has always existed as an art with the combination of beauty
being in the part of our lives. Its dynamic and changeable features
depend on various culture, materials, technic, and methods throughout
long period of time from over the world. First started
in 1999, the Cheongju International Craft Biennale this year is taking place
for the ninth time. This year, the biennale has a theme of "HANDS+ :
Expansion & Coexistence" as it aims to explore the theme
of “coexistence,” where traditional and modern technical developments exist
together as equals in a category no longer of the individual but of community.
With that, four exhibits, symposiums & lectures, experience program, performance and cultural
event will also be taking place in the 2015 Cheongju International Craft
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults: Pre-reservation
ticket 8,000 won / On-site ticket 10,000 won
Youth: Pre- reservation
ticket 4,000 won / On-site ticket 5,000 won
Children: Pre-reservation ticket
3,000 won / On-site ticket 4,000 won
- Additional Events
- Media Project, Craft Fair, Art Fair, Weekend Craft Market, Kids Biennale, Symposium & Lectures, Cultural Events, etc.
- Ticket Reservations
- ※ Refer to the homepage Click here!
- From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Cheonju Bus Terminal.
Exit right, go straight until you see Sangdangro Road and across the street.
Take Bus 412 bound for Songjeol-dong at in front of Cheongju University Bus Stop.
Get off at Cheongju Industrial Complex (청주문화산업단지) and walk straight for about 225 m to the venue.
- okcj.org (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)