VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.20.2017 ~ 09.24.2017 Finished
- 31, Sori-ro, Deokjin-gu, Jeonju-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 전주시 덕진구 소리로 31
- Jeonju-si, 14 cities and counties in Jeollabuk-do, Sori Arts Center of Jeollabuk-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-232-8394
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeollabuk-do Province / Jeonju International Sori Festival Committee
- Jeonju International Sori Festival is a global music festival centered on Korean vocals and music. It is a top performing arts festival where exquisite Korean and global music are brought together. The festival covers a wide array of performances, from fringe music performances to master performances by some of the world’s most recognizable voices. It is a fun, exciting festival where music, nature, and people come alive together.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by performance
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of 8 years or older
* Children aged under 8 may participate in kids programs.
- Ticket Reservations
From Jeonju Intercity Bus Terminal or Express Bus Terminal.
bus 165 at the bus stop in front of Geumam1-Dong Office.
Get off at
Sori Arts Center.
From Jeonju Station, take bus 79
Get off at Jeondong Cathedral
From Jeonju Intercity Bus Terminal or Express Bus Terminal, take bus 79.
off at Jeondong Cathedral (Hanok Village).
It takes 15-20 min by taxi from Jeonju Station or Express Bus Terminal
to Hanok Village.