- 11.01.2018 ~ 11.03.2018 Finished
- 140, Namtaehaean-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 남원읍 남태해안로 140
- Jeju Olle Trail – Route 5, 6 & 7
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-762-2190
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeju Olle /
- The Jeju Olle Walking Festival is held in autumn when Jeju’s nature is at its best, to offer the opportunity of walking the wonderful Jeju Island with fellow participants who enjoy walking tours, along with performances and local food. Visitors from China, Taiwan, America, England, Japan, Canada and other countries participate in this walking festival, and volunteers supports the festival management, local residents offer Jeju programs and food, and performers give impressive performances. This large scale festival held in Jeju has the participation of a lot of people. The festival is managed by Jeju Olle and sponsored by Jeju .
- Music performance, cultural art program, hands-on program, food, etc.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- 20,000 won for pre-registration
25,000 won for on-site registration
- Duration of Performance
- 3-6 hours walking per course
- How to Particpate
- * Refer to the website
- www.jejuolle.org/main.do (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.