- 07.24.2020 ~ 08.16.2020
- 38-20, Guwau-gil, Taebaek-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 태백시 구와우길 38-20 (황지동)
- Guwau Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-553-9707
- Sponsors / Management
- Sunflower Festival Committee / Sunflower Village Festival Organizing Committee
- The Taebaek Sunflower Festival takes place in Guwau Village, celebrating the area’s wide array of colorful wildflowers and endless fields of sunflowers (the largest sunflower patch in Korea). The festival takes place in about a 661,157㎡ filled with 300 species of wild flowers along with a sunflower field walking path and other hands-on program with wild flowers.
- Performance Times
- 07:00-21:00 (closes at 22:00)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Bus + Taxi]
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Taebaek Bus Terminal.
Take a taxi to the festival venue.
- sunflowerfestival.co.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.