- 05.09.2018 ~ 05.12.2018 Finished
- 27, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 27 (양재동)
- Yangjae aT Center
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-737-2210
- Sponsors / Management
- The Korea Food Tourism Association /
- Seeking to become better and more advanced every year, the Korea Food & Tourism Expo offers a wide array of hands-on experience programs and seminars on food culture. Those hoping to participate in contests or special exhibitions should sign up on the festival website. For more information on the festival schedule, please see the website or call festival organizers using the number provided.
- * Exhibitions
Korean traditional food & local food
- promotion booths for local government
- Food information & services
- Food processing equipment
- Admission/Participation Fees
- * Refer to the website.
- Program Details
- * Experience Center: Visitors
can experience Korean culture through a wide range of programs inclduing learning tea etiquette and trying out Hanbok (Korean traditional costume).
* Academic Seminars: serves as a platform to promote the Korean food industry while vitalizing international advancement of Korean food.
* Workshop: seeking to promote/develop Korean food culture by promoting better understanding of food in general.
Forest (Maeheon) Station (Seoul Subway, Sinbundang Line), Exit 4.
to arrive at the aT Center on the right.
Take Bus 140, 407,
408, 421, 440, 441, 462, 470 or 471 and get off at aT Center.
- www.kfkt.co.kr (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.