- 06.24.2020 ~ 06.28.2020
- 513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 강남구 영동대로 513
- COEX Hall A, B
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-7333-8402
- Sponsors / Management
- Korean Publisher Association /
- Seoul Book Fair first started as International Book Exhibition in 1954 and was recognized as an international book fair by the International Publishers Association in 1995. The book fair is held annualy at COEX, aiming to promote Korean publications abroad, strengthen competitiveness of the publishing industry, promote reading among the public, and allow the public to enjoy diverse cultures through literature.
- Performance Times
- June 24 (Wed) - 26 (Fri) 10:00-19:00
June 27 (Sat) 10:00-20:00
June 28 (Sun) 10:00-17:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults (age 20 and over) 6,000 won
Teenagers & Children (under age 20) 3,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Samseong Station (Subway Line 2), Exit 5 or 6. Take the elevator to the 1st floor from COEX.
- www.sibf.or.kr (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.